Tuesday, April 22, 2014


Day 274 - Monday April 21st

Info:I have a hockey training slide board that I dug out today. I am trying to sell it, but I figured since I have it out, I may as well hop on it and do a little work. Man forgot what a good workout using that thing can be! I popped a video in here so you guys can see what I'm talking about, but basically you can mimic a skating stride on it. Lots of direction change, and explosive movement. I may just hang on to it! (Mine is a different model, designed more specifically for goalies and hockey, but you get the general idea!)




Food Log:

 

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with broccoli and 14 almonds.

Lunch: Chicken soup with carrots, celery, onion, and scallions



Dinner: Chicken soup with carrots, celery, onion, and scallions



Snack: none


Exercise: 30 minutes slide board work


DAY 274 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment