Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Day 254 - Tuesday April 1st

Info: I had planned on an April fools joke today, but I couldn't really come up with anything exciting, plus you guys would have likely figured me out anyways. I did make a boo boo for dinner today though, and I am paying for it now.


Don't forget to enter to win $25 CASH, and a free book. Its simple and well, its free!  Click here to go to the entry page. All you have to do is guess my BF% and you could put some dough (gluten free of course) in your pocket! Contest has been extended (I don't think the BF test I got done was accurate, so I am going to get retested. So get your guesses in!)



Food Log:
 


Breakfast: Paleo taco salad with seasoned beef, black olives, OOM and hot sauce

Lunch: Olive burger salad with green olives, pickles, OOM and mustard

Dinner:  McDonald's Bic mac meal, and 20 chicken nuggets with a coke and fries. I figured screw it, and those olive burgers put me over the edge the last few days. Chalk this one up to an "oops" Boy do I feel like garbage now!

APRIL FOOLS MY FRIENDS!!!! (What I really ate was a taco salad with ground beef, OOM black olives, romaine and hot sauce on it)

Snack: none


Exercise: Tilled the garden, raked and cleaned up the yard, tilled and graded part of my back yard so it wasn't like a giant slope, and Dryfire practice.


DAY 254 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment