Tuesday, November 26, 2013

DAY 127- Monday November 25th


Info:
So I am starting Crossfit workouts tomorrow. I have been teetering around 200lbs now for a few weeks and I can't handle this beard anymore (which I may add is pretty Paul Bunyan-ey, which also has never happened before...usually I can't grow a beard) If I had to put money on it, I would bet it's because I eat quality foods now.... Anyways I need to break the 200 plateau before I will allow myself to shave....so the workouts are beginning. Back being sore or not it has to happen.


The beard needs to go!

Food Log: 


Breakfast:
Baked Cod, broccoli, green beans, pecans for fat


Lunch: Steak and broccoli, pepitas for fat


Dinner: Home Cured Bacon, ground beef, Paleo Slaw, carrots and almond butter


Snack: none
 


Exercise log: none

DAY 127 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment