Sunday, March 30, 2014

Day 251 - Saturday March 29th

Info: So I thought it would be a good idea to go play some hockey, its been months and months and I was like screw it I'll be able to push through the sore back and be fine.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA yeah right. First off 5-6 Junior A/College players showed up, so I knew I was in for a beating, and then the back topped it all off. Trying to go down to block shots was painful each and every time, and flaring my legs out to make saves was even worse. Needless to day I haven't had a spanking like that since I very first started playing goalie. Lesson learned I guess. #1 don't take 4 months off, and #2 don't try to power through a sore back lol.

(Good news is its the next morning, and my back is feeling really good!)




Picture of me playing last night......well that's what it felt like at least!




Don't forget to enter to win $25 CASH, and a free book. Its simple and well, its free!  Click here to go to the entry page. All you have to do is guess my BF% and you could put some dough (gluten free of course) in your pocket! Contest has been extended (I don't think the BF test I got done was accurate, so I am going to get retested. So get your guesses in!)



Food Log:


Breakfast: Paleo enchiladas (no cheese, no flour etc) Just coconut wrap, enchilada sauce (sugar free) onions, and green chile. Topped with black olives and hot sauce.

Lunch: Grilled chicken thighs with grilled yellow squash and zucchini.





 
Dinner:  More Paleo enchiladas.

Snack: none


Exercise:  1 1/2 hours of Tabata style hockey...I was beat at the end, which is sad because I used to play at a much higher level than this. Being lazy for 10 years has really SUCKED! The plus is I got a really good workout in LOL.
 
 
DAY 251 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment