Thursday, March 20, 2014

Day 241 - Wednesday March 19th

Info: Well I had this post all ready to go, and then something happened and it never got posted. Blogger is starting to wear on my patience! I think Whole360 may be migrating over to Wordpress soon, which means more options. Guess I can complain since Blogger is free, and it got me started right?

Today was a cook as I went day since I ran out of everything yesterday. More bulk cooking tomorrow!



Don't forget to enter to win a free book, its simple and well, its free!  Click here to go to the entry page. (Also this book isn't just for athletes, has a lot of recipes in it for all of us!)





Food Log:


Taco salad was abundant today!


Breakfast: scrambled eggs, red peppers, mushrooms, kalamata olives with a dab of OOM

Lunch: Seasoned ground beef taco salad with OOM and hot sauce dressing, 3/4 cup organic frozen dark cherries

Dinner:  Seasoned ground beef taco salad with OOM and hot sauce dressing


Snack: none





Exercise Log:  Dry fire pistol practice


DAY 241 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment