Sunday, March 30, 2014

Day 248 - Wednesday March 26th

Info: Busy busy lately, sorry for the delay on the updates, will get you all caught up, and try to stay current. It's hard sometimes, blogging daily is a lot of work!

But what was that I said yesterday? Oh yeah....



Guess I can't have an excuse then other than I was being lazy. Damn busted myself.


Don't forget to enter to win $25 CASH, and a free book. Its simple and well, its free!  Click here to go to the entry page. All you have to do is guess my BF% and you could put some dough (gluten free of course) in your pocket! Contest has been extended (I don't think the BF test I got done was accurate, so I am going to get retested. So get your guesses in!)



Food Log:


Breakfast: 3 scrambled eggs, steamed broccoli, 14 almonds for fat.


Lunch: Steak, and broccoli stir fried with coconut oil and coconut aminos.
   
Dinner:  Fuzzy's taco shredded chicken salad, which consists of mixed greens lettuce and shredded chicken. I add avocado, and about 5 containers of habanero hot sauce. P.S. if you live anywhere near Arvada Colorado (there are other locations too) you HAVE to check out Fuzzy's Taco if you haven't already!


Snack: none

DAY 248 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment