Thursday, March 13, 2014

Day 234 - Wednesday March 12th

Info: Got chosen by a research company to do a survey it was 45 minutes, and I got $100 check on the way, always a nice little supplement to money here and there. I work with 4 research companies, and some of the studies are really cool (One time I got paid to drink scotch and tell them what I thought.....this was pre Whole360 though of course) its always good money, and usually pretty short in duration. The longest study group I've been part of was 2 hours, but I was paid $250!!!! The "regular" job search continues, I have a few prospects, but nothing yet that I would really want to hang my hat on. I will keep you all posted!



Food Log:


Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, cauliflower dolmas, pineapple, 6 olives for fat.


Lunch: Seasoned ground beef and cauliflower dolmas, 6 olives for fat.



Dinner:  Found out an old boss of mine, and friend as well started his own restaurant so we went to check it out. I had 1 koobideh (minced meat, parlsey and onions) kabob, as well as 1 joojeh (chicken) and 1 shishleek (steak) kabob, and a large green salad with a lemon/olive oil/parsley dressing. I've never eaten traditional Persian food (Iranian specifically) but I really liked it! Plus they use all natural meats, and anything without the bread in it is gluten free.... my kind of place! I was too busy inhaling it to get a picture....but I will remember next time!



Snack: none


Exercise Log:  none
 

DAY 234 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment