Saturday, March 15, 2014

Day 236 - Friday March 14th

Info: Getting restless not working out, the back thing comes and goes, so I am just going to work around it. I would be so much further ahead now without the issues I've had with it. I wont let it keep me from achieving my goals though, I just need to get creative and work around it!



Food Log:

I'm on a boat and it's going fast and.....

Breakfast: Holland pie, 14 almonds for fat.


Lunch: Sugar free salami romaine boats with mustard and OOM


Dinner:  Taco salad with iceberg lettuce, seasoned ground beef, salsa, kalamata olives, OOM/hout sauce dressing.



Snack: none





Exercise Log:  100 pushups, 3 minutes of planks, 50 air squats - I'm getting restless, I am going to start CrossFit WOD's again and just avoid the stuff that makes my back hurt, I need to get the workouts rolling! I will program the workouts without a lot of overhead movements and see how it goes.  

DAY 236 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment