Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Day 246 - Monday March 24th

Info: Got my steak and Holland pie on today. Regular and blackened for my tasting pleasure! LOL

Charred Brussels sprout recipe coming soon too...these are too awesome not to share!


Don't forget to enter to win $25 CASH, and a free book. Its simple and well, its free!  Click here to go to the entry page. All you have to do is guess my BF% and you could put some dough (gluten free of course) in your pocket! Contest ends 3/29/14.



Food Log:



Caveman meal right here...mmmmhmmm


Breakfast: none - woke up late, and lunch turned in to both meals

Lunch: Chicken thighs, asparagus and copious amounts of hot sauce, 12 kalamata olives
   
Dinner:  Blackened steak and charred Brussels sprouts. It was so good with chicken I subbed in steak....and it was glorious!

Snack: none






Exercise Log: Dryfire practice, only 15 minutes today, my hands are sore lol


DAY 246 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment