Thursday, March 6, 2014

Day 227 - Wednesday March 5th

Info: Usually I report days when I do some bulk cooking, but I decided to switch it up today and report that today was a day of bulk running out of things.....Man i ran out of everything today....Guess it's time to fire up the Whole360 kitchen and get after it! Oh I also made some Kale chips today....holy cow these were good! (I've never had Kale before, I just bought it to make myself try it somehow) I'll post the quick and easy recipe shortly for you...try them they are AWESOME!


Betcha can't eat just one!!! (Even kids love them!)



Food Log:


Breakfast: Holland pie, 2 TBS of almond butter for fat (Sadly my last Holland pie...gotta make a new one!)


Lunch: Hamburger salad - 3 cups of lettuce, 4oz burger patty, diced Clausen pickle, diced onion, diced black olive, OOM, and mustard. (Last of OOM too, dang it!)


Dinner:  Jerk Chicken salad with romaine and iceberg (last of lettuce too...sheesh!) 14 almonds for fat.


Snack: none



Exercise Log: none



DAY 227 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment