Thursday, March 13, 2014

Day 233 - Tuesday March 11th

Info: Today was bulk cooking and repackaging day. I made the mistake of freezing the case of chicken whole last time....not fun to try and work with. So the breasts and thighs got portioned in to 5lb freezer backs, the ground beef I split in half, 6lbs in the freezer and 6lbs of seasoned ground beef to eat. Still have to cut the pork loin in to roasts and chops, which I will have to do tomorrow. Repackaging 92lbs of really cold meat is not all that fun, and my hands are icicles! I also cooked 6lbs of chicken breast, made it in to Jerk chicken again to use for various items.

My freezer is now well stocked!


Food Log:



Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, cauliflower dolmas, pineapple, 14 almonds for fat.


Lunch: Smoked oysters on a romaine salad, cauliflower dolmas, OOM and hot sauce.



Dinner:  Baked Paleo chicken nuggets (Chicken breast, egg, almond meal) with OOM for dipping sauce, cauliflower dolmas, and pineapple.



Snack: none


Exercise Log:  none
 

DAY 233 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment