Monday, August 31, 2015

IW360 - Day 39  Thursday Aug 13th

Info:
Went to the doctor for the foot issue, she basically confirmed I'm an idiot and then gave me some medicine to help get rid of the gout faster. I have been chugging cherry juice too but this is one of the worst cases I've had. I guess 3 cases of beer in 2 days and enough red meat (with no veggies) for three people was a bad idea! I had to skip a concert I had planned on going to tonight because it hurt so bad there was no way I could walk through the venue. I hate taking pills and the like, but I am so glad I made it to the doctor to get help this time.

Time for a little heavy: I am making a statement right here as well, I will not let this happen again. Not only did I miss the concert, but I missed going with my daughters and that is unacceptable to me. I don't really communicate with my dad much, never really have (not for a lack of trying on my part) and it still bothers me somewhat to this day (although I'm used to it now) and I don't ever want to be that person that isn't in contact with my kids whenever they want or need it. /heavy off

Miss out on this? Never again!
 

Food Log:

Whole 360 Compliant

Exercise: 

none (taking a week medical timeout)



DAY 39 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment