Wednesday, August 19, 2015

IW360 - Day 34  Saturday  Aug 8th

Info: Well it's finally here! Day 1 (for me) of the 2015 USPSA Nationals! Had to get out to the range early for shooters meeting and to get all set up, there is a crazy buzz out here that I have never felt in any other match I have been to. It's not surprising since over 375 production division shooters are about to duke it out to see who is crowned the 2015 National Champion! The stages are pretty technical and really test your skills - I can't wait! My goal for this match (since it is my first national Championship level match ever) is to finish above 50% of all of the competitors, have less than 10 "mikes" (what we call misses in USPSA) and finish in the top 5 of my class. on the Paleo front, I even bought and packed Paleo food so I would be in my best mental and physical condition today! 12hrs on the range when it is 90 degrees and 85% humidity is going to be a heck of a challenge!


A little Colorado Leadslingin' going on!




Food Log:

Whole 360 Compliant

Exercise: 

Walking/Running ~ 7 miles


DAY 34 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment