Sunday, March 30, 2014

Day 250 - Friday March 28th

Info: Today I ate a stoplight.



Told you I ate a stoplight!


Don't forget to enter to win $25 CASH, and a free book. Its simple and well, its free!  Click here to go to the entry page. All you have to do is guess my BF% and you could put some dough (gluten free of course) in your pocket! Contest has been extended (I don't think the BF test I got done was accurate, so I am going to get retested. So get your guesses in!)



Food Log:


Breakfast: Steak, yellow squash, zucchini, and red pepper sauteed with coconut oil and drizzled with coconut aminos. (I call this meal the stoplight....see above pic)

Lunch: Finished off the Holland pie for lunch. Time to make another!


Dinner:  Seasoned ground beef taco salad with iceberg lettuce and black olives. And of course hot sauce.

Snack: none


Exercise: none.


DAY 250 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment