Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Day 245 - Sunday March 23rd

Info: Who's seen the Lego movie? Went and checked that out today and have to say I was surprised! It turned out to be a pretty cool movie! Also stopped in and got our grub on at YardHouse while we were in the area. For those of you that don't know YardHouse is what brought me to Colorado, I worked for the Flagship store in Long Beach CA and decided to move out here to Colorado to help open the newest location! Still like stopping in there from time to time, even though they are owned by Darden now (Red Lobster, Olive Garden etc). Ok well enough of a history lesson, on with the show!





Don't forget to enter to win $25 CASH, and a free book. Its simple and well, its free!  Click here to go to the entry page. All you have to do is guess my BF% and you could put some dough (gluten free of course) in your pocket!



Food Log:



Take note of the high class dishware...


Breakfast: none - woke up late, and lunch turned in to both meals

Lunch: Thai chicken salad - broccoli, cabbage, sprouts, cilantro, and chicken tossed with Gluten free noodles. (these may have not been Whole30 approved, I didn't drill in to it, but they were Gluten free.)
   
Dinner:  Blackened chicken and charred Brussels sprouts. Liked this so much yesterday I made my own at home!


Snack: none





Exercise Log: Dryfire practice, only 15 minutes today, my hands are sore lol'


DAY 245 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment