Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Day 239 - Monday March 17th

Info:  Finished writing a plan for a pretty intensive dry fire program (shooting pistols without ammunition) so I am ready to go for the season, which is quickly approaching! My goals for this year are to win at least 2 IDPA state titles in my division, and to win my division in the Rocky Mountain 300 USPSA match. So I need to get at it and make sure I don't make any more silly mistakes like last season (2 mistakes cost me 2 State wins)!



Don't forget to enter to win a free book, its simple and well, its free!  Click the book image below to go to the entry page. (Also this book isn't just for athletes, has a lot of recipes in it for all of us!)






Click to enter to win me!!!


Food Log:


Breakfast: Holland pie, 2 TBS almond butter

Lunch: Jerk chicken, romaine salad with kalamata olives, and 1 cup of organic frozen dark cherries.

Dinner:  Jerk chicken mixed with paleo slaw and hot sauce, kale chips, and 1/2 cup of organic frozen dark cherries

Snack: none

Exercise Log:  Stretching, and dry fire pistol practice.


DAY 239 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment