Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Day 225 - Monday March 3rd

Info: Well good news today, I was able to secure some income, so I don't have to be stressed about that, and I actually have some time to find a decent job now!! I have been applying all over, and even to some jobs in Michigan.....yeah it might be getting to be that time that I head back that way as much as I hate to admit it. Plus I LOVE Colorado, going to be hard, but family has had some health problems, and it kind of puts stuff in to perspective when loved ones are sick. We will see how it pans out, but it is a very real possibility.

I may be seeing you again soon my old friend......... - South Haven MI pier



Food Log:


Breakfast: Holland pie, 14 almonds, and of course a boatload of hot sauce


Lunch: Holland pie, 2 TBS of Almond butter, and some organic dried apple chips


Dinner:  Dinner got crazy... I made Jerk chicken salad but...wait for it, I added red salsa, green tomatillo salsa, black olives, and Franks red hot! Look out for that one LOL


Snack: none



Exercise Log: 100 pushups, 6 minutes of planks, stretching



DAY 225 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment