Tuesday, December 31, 2013

DAY 162 - Monday December 30th


 
Info: So I stumbled upon something glorious today, a recipe for some tortillas that are 100% Paleo friendly! I of course am doing a little tweaking on them to get them to my liking, but I assure you once I post the recipe you are going to love them! One of the only things I dislike about strict Paleo is that you can never have a tortilla with your Mexican style food.....well not anymore! I ran through 3 variations today, and will be finishing the recipe very soon.....yeah it's that important to me! Can't wait to share it with you guys! And no it's not really Top Secret....I'm just a wiener like that LOL!

Here is a teaser for now.....recipe for these soon to follow!


Food Log: 


Breakfast: 3 Paleo-tilla tacos with chicken, lettuce, and hot sauce. Dill OOM for fat.

Lunch: 1 larger Plaeo-tada (yeah they even make great tostadas!) With chicken, romaine lettuce, black olives, and fresh salas

Dinner: 3 Paleo-tilla tacos with seasoned ground beef, romaine lettuce, Dill OOM, and hot sauce.


Snack: none


Exercise log: Did a WOD with a little more cardio-centric stuff involved today, really got the sweat rolling!



I name this WOD the "Sweat Equity"




DAY 162 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment