Wednesday, December 11, 2013

DAY 142 - Tuesday December 10th


Info:
Today I am naming D.O.T.S. Day of the Salads. That's all I wanted, and that's all I ate! I got creative for dinner, but essentially it was still just salad. That is all, carry on with your day! LOL (Sorry I didn't get any pictures, I actually plan on eating the romaine taquitos again tomorrow, I will be sure to get some pictures. They are quick, inexpensive, delicious and easy!


Food Log: 


Breakfast: Mixed green salad with seasoned ground beef, OOM/hot sauce dressing
.

Lunch:
Mixed green salad with seasoned ground beef, OOM/hot sauce dressing. Also had a TBS of Almond butter for fat content as I did't use as much OOM in my salad dressing this time.


Dinner: 5 big romaine leaves stuffed with seasoned ground beef, onion, black olives and hot sauce, and then wrapped in to "taquito's" Basically 5 rolled up salads LOL

Snack: none
 
 


Exercise log: 25 pushups, 50 air squats x 2 sets



DAY 142 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment