Wednesday, January 1, 2014

DAY 163 - Tuesday December 31st



 
Info: Have been craving spinach salads with that warm bacon dressing that is in no way shape or form Paleo, so I looked up some recipes, and Paleo'd it. Not only was it delicious, it covers everything you need in a meal in one fell swoop! (Protein, Fat, carb and a ton of veggies!) Recipe will be posted for the dressing here shortly under "sauces" in the side bar, the rest is very simple!



Food Log: 


Breakfast: Spinach salad with chicken, onion, mushroom, hard boiled egg, bacon crumbles and warm bacon dressing done Paleo style.

Lunch feast!
    
Lunch: 3 Paleo-tilla tacos with ground beef, lettuce, and hot sauce. Also a side salad with spinach,onion, kalamata olives and mushrooms with warn bacon dressing.


Dinner: Spinach salad with chicken, onion, mushroom, bacon crumbles, hard boiled egg and warm bacon dressing.



Snack: frozen fruit and a Cherry Pie Lara bar. That was my New Years Eve badness this year..... a Lara bar with dinner, and frozen fruit around 10pm. I know not the best timing for the sugar, but I wanted some, so I had some.


Exercise log: None - Being New Years Eve and all I decided to take a rest day. Had some funky soreness going on with my shins, which was likely from playing hockey the other night, will see what it feels like tomorrow.




DAY 163 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment