Sunday, December 29, 2013

DAY 159 - Friday December 27th

 
Info: Man what a busy few last days, again sorry for delays in getting these up, inevitably its going to happen when I am busy from 430am-11pm. At that point I'd rather wait to post these so at least you guys aren't just reading gibberish! Recipes are coming as well, I've got pictures for a few of them. Please leve me some comments on foods you'd like to see, or if you are trying these recipes! Or even if you think this blog is stupid! Interaction helps motivate me!



Food Log: 

Buffalo Chicken breast, ALMOST makes me want Bleu Cheese dressing!
Breakfast: Burger patty, Broccoli salad, cauliflower garlic mash, and olives.


Lunch: Carne asada street tacos - Lettuce wraps with carne asada, onions, cilantro, avocado and fresh salsa.


Dinner: Buffalo chicken breast (Chicken breast coated with a clarified butter/Franks Red Hot sauce...aka the original buffalo wing sauce), broccoli salad, Paleo slaw and 3 jumbo olives.


Snack: none


Exercise log: none today, need a rest day or 2 to get rid of some nasty soreness from the punishment yesterday!



DAY 159 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment