Monday, December 9, 2013

DAY 141 - Monday December 9th


Info:
Tonight I got 5 lbs of bacon sliced and in the freezer, 5 lbs of season ground beef cooked and in the freezer/fridge so I have a good base going forward with the rest of the week. Found out my daughter has pneumonia in her right lung again (we think it is from when she choked on a hot dog) but that's kind of scary in itself, she was originally diagnosed with it 2 weeks ago and was given antibiotics, and it has seemed to come back. Hopefully with her new medicine we are able to get rid of it! Oh yeah and this is a bonus picture post since I didn't post any while I was in MI.


Where's the beef? Oh yeah it;s right there.....

Home cured bacon, check out that meat!



























Got my Rogue kettlebells in the other day as well, and have been practicing various movements with them so I can really get in to the Crossfit workouts going forward. Lots of good exercises to be learned. I was just checking out some videos on the kettlebell swings today, and found out I was doing them completely wrong.......OOPS!





The sisters...of pain






Food Log: 


Breakfast: Sausages with spinach and red pepper, mixed greens salad with OOM/hot sauce dressing

And finally a dinner pic!

Lunch:
Big salad with romaine, iceberg, cabbage, onion, carrot, egg, mushrooms, and black olives. Olive Oil and balsamic dressing


Dinner: Hamburger with home cured habanero bacon, onion and black olives, with a romaine salad with artichoke.

Snack: none
 
 


Exercise log: 25 kettelbell swings x 2 sets



DAY 141 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment