Wednesday, December 18, 2013

DAY 149 - Tuesday December 17th
Info: Nothing too exciting today, I took a picture of lunch because it was quite delicious looking, but I decided to upgrade my phone last night (Better pictures on the way now!!!) and I can't figure out how to get all the pictures from my ICloud backup on to my new phone, so alas no pictures today. Well of food anyways, I'll toss one up of the lovely IPhone 5c, since I feel I need to give you guys a picture of at least something!

Here it is in all its.....er um glory......



Food Log: 


Breakfast:
Salmon cakes, mixed green salad with OOM and hot sauce

Lunch: Salmon Cakes, green beans, almonds


Dinner: 
Steak, chicken, mixed green salad, green beans, and broccoli. Almonds for fat.



Snack: none
 



Exercise log: none


DAY 149 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment