Thursday, December 12, 2013

DAY 143 - Wednesday December 11th

Info:
So I have been getting the recipes ready to post, and I have come to the conclusion that the soups (other than the buffalo) need a little more tinkering before I am ready to stick them on the site. I subbed coconut flower in to the cream of mushroom for example, and it made it grainy. In my opinion I don't want my soup grainy. So I need to do a few other experiments before I am ready to put those out. It was great in the casserole, but not so much as a standalone. And if I am not happy with it, I definitely don't want to pass it on to you guys. I'll be working on them over the next few weeks and get them up, but just wanted to let you all know what the status was on those. Buffalo chicken soup on the other hand.....the recipe is set, I just need to get some more photos and that one will be making an appearance (finally I know, sorry!) soon.


Breakfast...and lunch!
Food Log: 


Breakfast:
Roasted Anaheim pepper filled with a mixture of egg, onion, and home cured bacon, and then slow roasted in the oven.
 

Lunch: Roasted Anaheim pepper filled with a mixture of egg, onion, and home cured bacon, and then slow roasted in the oven. This time I got a bit crazy and put some hot sauce on it too!

Dinner: Lettuce/beef taquitos with chopped onion, black olives, and Frank's RedHot.

Snack: none
 
 


Exercise log: none



DAY 143 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment