Friday, December 13, 2013

DAY 144 - Thursday December 12th

Info:
I slept like crap last night for some reason, couldn't fall asleep at all. Last time I remember looking at the clock it was 1:04am. That sucks when you get up at 4:30am.......Needless to say I was a bit tired today, when I got off work, I immediately crashed on the couch for a few hours. I wish I could attribute my energy loss to not eating right or something, but this was just straight exhaustion! Going to try and get to bed earlier tonight, hopefully it doesn't end up like last night again!


Food Log: 


Breakfast:
Mixed greens salad (romaine, iceberg, carrots, celery) with seasoned ground beef, OOM/hot sauce dressing
 

Lunch: Mixed greens salad (romaine, iceberg, carrots, celery) with seasoned ground beef, OOM/hot sauce dressing. This time I got a little crazy though and added a boiled egg!

Dinner: Cream of mushroom soup (Paleo Style) with seasoned ground beef added, and raw carrots and cauliflower on the side. Almond butter for fat. Like I said yesterday this soup needs a little tweaking, it's still really tasty, but too grainy. I think I have the solution, just need to make another batch and try it out!

Snack: none
 
 


Exercise log: none



DAY 144 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment