Saturday, December 14, 2013

DAY 145 - Friday December 13th

Info:
Back is back at it again, but I think I have it about 90% figured out. When i don't exercise or get some sort of stretch or physical resistance, it starts to tighten up and causes pain. I have pretty strong legs, and I think the issue is that my hamstrings get tight and cause whats going on. Good reason to get off my butt and make sure I am doing something right?


Food Log: 


Breakfast:
Mixed greens salad (romaine, iceberg, carrots, celery) with seasoned ground beef, OOM/hot sauce dressing
 

Lunch: Mixed greens salad (romaine, iceberg, carrots, celery) with seasoned ground beef, OOM/hot sauce dressing. This time I got a little crazy though and added a boiled egg!

Dinner: Was getting tired of salads, so I created a burger. It's called the OMFG burger!!


OMFG Was this tasty!

OMFG Burger - fresh lean ground beef with onion powder, salt and pepper kneaded in, pan cooked and basted with Franks Red hot. Placed on a bed of romaine lettuce, AND, AND topped with Black olive, onion, Kosher dill relish, OOM, and smoked oyster tapenade. Yep it was OMFG delicious!

Snack: none
 
 


Exercise log: none




DAY 145 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment