Sunday, December 22, 2013

DAY 153 - Saturday December 21st
 
Info:  Well today was good food wise, not so good workout wise. I had every intention of starting my workouts again tonight and getting this in gear. Instead I went down to the Denver Zoo to check out the Christmas lights display they have. Not a big deal, hung out with good friends and family, but didn't get my workout done. Oh yeah I may have also satyed up till 3am watching movies I have been wanting to see for a long time.... Workouts to start tomorrow, no more excuses.


Food Log: 

How do you know you wouldn't like a little salad action?
Breakfast: Steak, Paleo slaw, olives.

Lunch: Steak, Plaeo slaw, almond butter, and some fruit


Dinner:
Salad with salami, romaine, egg, olives, OOM/hot sauce dressing



Snack: none


Exercise log: none


DAY 153 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment