Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Day N3 - Saturday July 26th


DERAILED!!!



I knew it was bound to happen. I wasn't fully prepared with food, mentality etc to hop right back into another year. I crashed. We were at a friends wedding (which I kinda forgot we were going to) food, a few adult bevvies, a cupcake or two...you get the idea. It hasn't been an all out cheatfest but I still had a sandwich or two I wanted to experience before I said goodbye again for another year.

Anyways time for a reset. I am going no excuses Monday Aug 4th. Why wait till then? Plain and simple preparation. I need to get the right foods in my house again and get items pre cooked and ready to go. I don't want to start again and then just make a silly choice.


There is a lesson to be learned here though which I already new, but guess I just needed a reminder of; When you stumble, learn from your mistakes and come back stronger!


I'll see you all next week with a better grasp on this!





DAY N3 INCOMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment