Monday, July 14, 2014

Day 357 - Sunday July 13th

Info: Took the little ones to the pool today, got my vitamin D on in a big way. I can't remember being this tan...ever. I used to hide inside with my shirt firmly attached to me. By no means am I skinny, but its nice to have your shirt off, or even go to the pool for that matter with your kids and not be embarrassed by it. It's been a long road but it has been a lot of fun, and well worth it. Can't wait to start on year 2!!!

Thought this was funny, popped it out of the container and it stayed a square!


Food Log:

Breakfast: Pork tenderloin and broccoli

Lunch: Almond butter, cantaloupe and carrot sticks.

Dinner: Pork tenderloin salad with iceberg lettuce and OOM/Dill dressing

Snack:  none
 
Exercise: swimming at the pool for ~4hrs

DAY 357 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment