Thursday, September 17, 2015

IW360 - Day 75 Thursday Sept 17th

Info:
Got out at lunch today to shoot the bow and do some final tuning, picked up my arrows that had new vanes put on them, assembled my broad heads and built my hunting arrows (stabbed myself in the process), packed up the gear and am ready to go! I cannot wait until tomorrow morning!


Administrative note - I will not be updating this until Sunday night at the earliest, computers don't travel nor connect to the internet well at 8700 ft above sea level, and I doubt Elk like computers anyways! I will get all caught back up again on Sunday night or Monday. Thanks for reading!



Cool view down the inside of my arrow...looks nuclear!
 

Food Log:

Breakfast: Eggs and bacon

Lunch: Greek salad with lamb and kalamata olives

Dinner: Chicken salad with romaine, hot sauce and oil for dressing


Exercise: 
 

50 pushups, 50 air squats - not much, but I'm pinched for time!

DAY 75 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment