Thursday, September 17, 2015

IW360 - Day 69 Friday Sept 11th

Info:
Today was the Colorado State USPSA Championships which I was extremely excited for, but did not really prepare for.  After USPSA Nationals life has been a blur and I have barely practiced. Too late to figure it out, I took the course and knew I just had to shoot as best as I could.....went in there slingin lead and guns blazin! I finished the day 3rd overall in Production class...but knew there were a lot of good shooters to follow tomorrow and likely my scores wouldn't hold up.....time to play the waiting game....HOLD, HOLD, HOLD


Took my girlfriend out for a spin....she loved it!


Food Log:

Breakfast: Almonds and beef jerky

Lunch: Almonds, shredded beef and a few grapes

Dinner:Chicken breast, carrots and celery


Exercise: 

Got in 12 miles over the course of the match today, whew I'm tired!


DAY 69 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment