Thursday, September 17, 2015

IW360 - Day 73 Tuesday Sept 15th

Info:
Back to the grind for a few days while waiting for the weekend. Luckily today was slammed at work so it kept me occupied! I literally am having dreams about Elk now (sorry I know you have all heard a lot about Elk, I can't help it!)

Oh yeah I almost forgot, got the results of the Colorado USPSA Championships, I ended up coming in 3rd in my division and I got a plaque and a cash payout! Not too bad for being Ill prepared!



Back to it!


Food Log:

Breakfast: Eggs and sausage

Lunch: Meatsa with black olives, onion and sugar free marinara


Dinner: Meatsa with black olives, onion and sugar free marinara


Exercise: 

Grabbed the 85lb barbell and did some overhead presses x 25 reps, trap raises x 25 reps and cleans x 25 reps

DAY 73 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment