Wednesday, September 9, 2015

IW360 - Day 41 Aug 15th - Day 66 Sept 8th

Info:
I hate to do this and jump 25 days, but I got myself so far behind I don't think there is a way to catch up and not dilute the posts or hurry them and then put out garbage. So I am going to click the fast forward button and get all caught up and THEN try to keep it that way. I will summarize what has been going on and then we can continue on from there!





Food Log:

Food has been Whole360 complaint for the most part - I have eaten some dairy because it is supposed to help with the elimination of gout. Sorry folks but I don't want to go through that pain again, and I'd like to think that if cheese was around cave men would have eaten it joyfully! Going forward now that the gout is out of the picture I will not be eating dairy. 

Exercise: 

Took the medical time out for my foot to heal up and it was definitely much needed. Although I don't have pain anymore, I can still feel some soreness here and there after workouts from the stupid gout. All the more reason to make sure that doesn't happen again! I have been back in the gym 1-2 days a week and have been keeping up with light workouts at home. I will say I haven't been working out like I have hoped to be, but this challenge really is about remaining active and not so much getting ripped. To that point I have remained active!



DAY 41 - 66  COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment