Tuesday, April 1, 2014


Day 252 - Sunday March 30th

Info: So back when I was growing up in Michigan we had this burger chain called Hot N Now. The cool thing about Hot N Now was on tuesdays you could get 3 burgers for $.99!!! But they had a secret weapon too, one of the most delicious burgers ever at a fast food place. It was called the double olive burger, it was coated with green olives, mayo and cheese. Delicious, addicting, and horrible for you. I decided I had to have one of those double olive burgers again, so I Paleo'd it. Tasted really close to the real thing, except for probably 100 times better for me!


Here she is, the artery choker...Double Olive burger! But ohhhhh so tasty!




Don't forget to enter to win $25 CASH, and a free book. Its simple and well, its free!  Click here to go to the entry page. All you have to do is guess my BF% and you could put some dough (gluten free of course) in your pocket! Contest has been extended (I don't think the BF test I got done was accurate, so I am going to get retested. So get your guesses in!)



Food Log:
 
My version of the double olive burger.


Breakfast: Steak and scrambled eggs with yellow squash and zucchini

Lunch: Steak salad with iceberg, OOM and hot sauce dressing, topped with kalamata olives.

 

Dinner:  Double olive burger salad - green olives, black olives, kalamata olives (Well I guess mine is a triple olive burger!) Olive oil mayo, lettuce and mustard.

Snack: none





Exercise: none


DAY 252 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment