Sunday, April 6, 2014

Day 258 - Saturday April 5th

Info: Today I cooked some hot dogs. A lot of hot dogs. My friend works for an RV dealership and needed some help slinging dogs for a sort of open house, so I agreed to help out. I didn't eat the hot dogs though! I watched as people ate hot dogs, buns, and sugary ketchup and just smiled that I am not like that anymore. Don't get me wrong I love processed and mechanically separated beef parts as much as the next guy, I just enjoy my health and weight loss progress a whole lot more!



Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog!



Food Log:
 


Breakfast: Odd breakfast today, basically grabbed stuff as fast as I could and ate it. It included:
smoked oysters in olive oil, Almond butter, apple chips, and carrots. Yeah I know.

Lunch: Chicken salad with OOM/salsa dressing

Dinner:  Chicken salad (last of the chicken for this week) with green olives, and Not so soy vinaigrette. (Recipe to follow, making final tweaks now)
Snack: none



Exercise: 25 pushups, 50 air squats.


DAY 258 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment