Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Day 275 - Tuesday April 22nd

Info: Deviled eggs. I have been craving them for weeks now. 2 failed attempts to boil some eggs that were halfway peelable later, I finally got some deviled eggs! Does anyone else struggle with the peeling of the eggs? I can boil them to a perfect consistency, but for some reason I cannot get them to peel worth a crap. I have used week old eggs, added apple cider vinegar to the water, baking soda, you name it. Still same result, when I peel them half the egg tears away with the shell, unless I take 10 minutes to pick every little piece off. Anyone have any tips/tricks on how to peel an egg efficiently and keep it in tact? Please I beg of you leave a comment and let me know!


Mmmm the Devil came to lunch today!



Food Log:

 

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with broccoli and mushrooms

Lunch: Deviled eggs!!! - Olive oil mayo, stone ground gluten free brown mustard, paprika and cilantro. I saved enough eggs to eat these tomorrow too!
Dinner: Plantain chips with guacamole, steak salad with romaine and blackened NY steak.


Snack: 1/2 cup organic dried apple chips


Exercise: 50 pushups I changed this up and did them very slow and paused at the bottom for added effort. Must have worked.....I am sore as heck as I write this! 50 body weight squats


DAY 275 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment