Monday, April 28, 2014

Day 279 - Saturday April 26th

Info: Shooting match day at Eastern Colorado IDPA, fun times with some difficult stages..I had a meeting to go to, so I rushed through and squad jumped to shoot before I had to go. Here's to hopefully not having to do that again... I dropped 113 points (awful) because I was in a big rush. At least it was fun and I got to get outside in the beautiful weather!



Little IDPA action at Colorado Rifle Club today


Food Log:

 

Breakfast: Sf salami, olives, and artichokes



Lunch: SF Salami, olives, artichokes and dried apple chips



Dinner: Mixed greens salad with chicken and hot link sausage.




Snack: none



Exercise: Running all over the range, not really exercise but logged a few miles walking all over the place!

DAY 279 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment