Sunday, April 13, 2014

Day 265 - Saturday April 12th

Info: Realized that I only have 100 days left of my journey. Seems like the timing is coming together on it too, used the estim machine and it is almost like instant relief. Cannot wait to see how it works after several days of treatments. Just in time for the final push in my transformation! Hard to believe I have been at this almost 9 months already! Here's to a strong push to the finish line!






100 days to go!




Food Log:

 

Breakfast: Chicken sausages, iceberg lettuce and hot sauce


Lunch: Taco salad with seasoned beef, iceberg, onion, black olive and salsa


Dinner: More taco salad.....I cant get enough!!! Same as lunch, but I added some clausen spicy pickle slices on the side


Snack: pistachios


Exercise: none


DAY 265 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment