Monday, April 7, 2014

Day 259 - Sunday April 6th

Info: Today was wrought with bulk cooking, mixing, chopping and preparations.....for the week to come! I didn't get everything done I wanted but that's OK got a majority stashed so I have little prep work to do for meals during the week. I also found a great deal on an Estim Machine (Think TENS machine but more advanced, can help with muscle repair, soreness, etc) which should be here this week to help out with my back. From my treatments with the Chiro, the Estim seemed to have the best effect, so I figured a $150 investment was well worth it, so I don't have to keep going back to the Chiro constantly.



   
Paleo Slaw is born! A lot of Paleo Slaw!   







Food Log:
 
Breakfast: Steak, Asian salad (cabbage, carrots, celery) drizzled with my not so soy vinaigrette.

Lunch: Steak and Paleo slaw

Dinner: Steak and Paleo slaw - can you tell what I bulk cooked today?


Snack: none


Exercise: none.


DAY 259 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment