Wednesday, November 25, 2015

IW360 Day 24- 42 Nov 7th - Wed Nov 25th


Sorry guys way too far behind and way to busy to try and attempt to catch up. I could sit here and try to pound out some posts, but I don't want to rush it and put out some crap just for the sake of putting out crap. So I am giving you an all for one update and will start attempting to do daily updates again.


Stuff happens, life is busy, I hope you understand...if not good thing all the content is free right?

Quick update: I used 2 cheat days, and have had to take a week off from the gym now due to another back injury. All in all its been fine keeping up with the challenge (other than the blogging part!)


What to look for in the future:


  • I've got 2 more recipes ready to drop any day now
  • New website is progressing along
  • A few surprises I am not able to talk about right now - but there is some cool stuff in the works
  • A web store - Paleo at its finest!




Stick around if you'd like there is some good stuff coming in the future, now if you will excuse me I've got 3 assignments due for school and I have to start cooking dinner for my 3 girls!


Cya next time!




They said "Dad, its the blog or us.....of course they won!" (They didn't really say that I was just being dramatic)

No comments:

Post a Comment