Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Day 182 - Sunday January 19th


Info: Well I went MIA again, sorry for that, had to take an unplanned forced break from life basically as a stomach bug ravaged myself and my family. I will get caught up here over the next day or so, but I warn you there isn't much to see. My sunday started out great, and then I hitched a ride on an Avalanche and damn near rode it off the mountain......




Food Log:


Breakfast was goood!
Breakfast: 3 Egg, sausage, spinach, sun dried tomato scramble.


 
Lunch: Baked cod with spinach salad, olives, and hot sauce for dressing

 
Dinner: Salmon on a bed of spinach with sun dried tomatoes, and home cured bacon. This was the end to my rather enjoyable weekend, as an unwanted guest appeared shortly afterwards.......



Snack: none


Exercise Log: none
 


 Day 182 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment