Sunday, January 12, 2014

 Day 174 - Saturday January 11th


Info: Ahh nothing like getting to sleep in 3 hours, and then getting up and hitting the range for a shooting match. I didn't have to get up until 7:30am today which was glorious in itself, but also it was decent weather, somewhat sunny and mild temperature, and I went and shot with some good friends. That USPSA rust I talked about yesterday was evident, I placed 7th in my division, but it was a lot of fun to say the least! No pictures today, completely forgot to snap some through out the day...Sorry!!!


Food Log:




Breakfast: 2 cans of smoked oysters in olive oil, 1/2 banana, some left over romaine lettuce, and a few left over green beans (can you tell someone didn't really plan all that well? /points at himself)


Lunch: SF beef jerky, 1/2 banana, almond butter for fat. (Missed my veggie)


Dinner: Dill chicken breast salad with romaine lettuce, olive oil and balsamic dressing. Handful of almonds for fat.


Snack: none



Exercise Log: Ran around on the range all day, not structured excersize but was up and moving from 930-2pm.




Day 174 COMPLETE


No comments:

Post a Comment