Saturday, January 18, 2014

Day 180 - Friday January 17th


Info: Got the back looked at today, found out that since I stopped playing hockey regularly and competitively (and stopped stretching) I was down to about 30% flexibility in my hamstrings and hip flexors. The issue with that is, is that your back then does all the work, nerves get inflamed and it becomes a viscous cycle. I also learned that doctor that knows what he's doing can inflict much pain very quickly....but then it feels so good later (deep tissue massage) I have to go back and get some follow ups, but I am now at least working towards a solution!






Food Log:


Putting the "D" in delicious.....



Breakfast: 2 SF red pepper/spinach sausages, large mixed greens salad, OOM/hot sauce dressing


Lunch: 2 SF red pepper/spinach sausages, large mixed greens salad, OOM/hot sauce dressing



Dinner: 4 egg omelet with 1 SF red pepper/spinach sausage, spinach,  sun dried tomato, and a big pile of guacamole!




Snack: Frozen fruit


Exercise Log: none



Day 180 COMPLETE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment