Sunday, January 26, 2014

Day 187 - Friday January 24th


Info: Man does it feel good to feel mostly normal again! Ever since the Thai Stir Fry (heh that rhymes) I have been hungry!!! For food!! Good thing I made a lot of the stir fry, I'm still scared to eat some other things (Last thing I ate before I got sick was Salmon, and it still makes me queasy thinking about it) The other thing I feel good about is tomorrow is Saturday, and its ECOIDPA time!!! Yep Shooting competition time. And from what I have read in some emails it's shaping up to be a decent sized match!




Food Log:


Breakfast: Made a Thai peanut stir fry with steak, green beans, and broccoli. First thing that my appetite has come back for! (Thai Peanut sauce = 1/4 cup of coconut milk, 3 TBS of almond butter) 



Lunch: Steak Thai Stir Fry (yes, again!)


Dinner: Ended up grazing off of bulk foods I was making, had some Chicken breast, sweet potato, celery, eggs, and frozen fruit. Hand full of cashews for fat.



Snack: none


Exercise Log: none



 Day 187 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment