Friday, January 17, 2014

Day 179 - Thursday January 16th


Info: Since I am getting more and more in to the Paleo way of eating I have been thinking of how I can get more immersed in it, well today I took the next step. I literally went full Paleo, and while I learned a lot, I would not recommend it. A quick summary for you: Shots were fired, teeth are sharp, and raptors do not make very good pets......



Whole360 went full Paleo....and it was INTENSE!


Food Log:


Breakfast: Steak with a large mixed green salad, cauliflower, and Dill/onion OOM and hot sauce dressing.


Lunch: Salad with chicken breast, sausage, and Olive oil/Balsamic dressing.


Dinner: 3 egg Omelet with a ton of spinach, SF red pepper sausages, and sun dried tomatoes.


Snack: none



Exercise Log: none



Day 179 COMPLETE
 
 
What have you done to ensure your long term survival lately? Try Paleo!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment