Wednesday, January 8, 2014

DAY 169 - Monday January 6th


Info: No pictures or anything exciting today for you all to check out, but I do have another recipe I was working on that is pretty much done. Just have to make it and get some pictures so I can put it up on the site. I won't tell you what it is yet, but I'll give you a hint......if you are a fan of pickles you will want to check back for sure!




Food Log: 


Breakfast: Spinach salad mixed with iceberg, cabbage and carrots, topped with chicken breast. Olive oil and balsamic dressing, jumbo olives for fat.

    
Lunch: Spinach salad with seasoned ground beef, kalamata olives, iceberg, cabbage and carrots. Olive oil and balsamic dressing.

 
Dinner: Seasoned ground beef mixed with Paleo slaw, a few black olives and copious amounts of hot sauce.


Snack: none



Exercise log: pulled that same muscle in my back again last night, and turns out it's really sore. it was doing really well, but getting old is starting to really get on my nerves! I am going to rest it a day or two and try to roll out some of the soreness.



DAY 169 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment