Tuesday, January 14, 2014


Day 176 - Monday January 13th


Info: Was feeling pretty good today, everything going well, had downed 9 liters of water, ready to hit the CrossFit WOD's again, got to my 2nd set of exercises, and pulled my back muscle again doing body weight air squats.  Two words come to mind.....well maybe 3 but I'll censor the 3rd.... the other two are Pissed, and LAME. I did get some fresh OOM and bulk Salmon cakes made today, so that helped ease the frustration a bit, but still....come on back, get your sh** together!

I made 4oz cakes this time, so i don't try to eat 6 of them at once.

Food Log:



Breakfast: 2 SF sausages, green beans, kalamata olives for fat.



Lunch: 2 SF sausages, mixed greens salad, hot sauce for dressing, kalamata olives for fat.


Dinner: Salmon cakes with a large mixed green salad, Dill/onion OOM and hot sauce dressing.

 
Snack: none



Exercise Log: Partial WOD - got 163 reps in before my back went sissy on me.






Day 176 COMPLETE

 KJH4X6VJ5CH7

No comments:

Post a Comment