Sunday, January 12, 2014

Day 173 - Friday January 10th


Info: Back feels like it is getting better, and it is supposed to be somewhat warm tomorrow.....sounds like a good day to head out to a shooting match! Slugged my way through work, and got home ASAP so I could get my gear ready. My first USPSA (United States Practical Shooting Association) match in a long time. Will be interesting to see how rusty I am. The rules are pretty different from IDPA. I linked you to the USPSA site above if you want to see more about it as well.


USPSA time tomorrow!!!


Food Log:


Breakfast: Paleo tostada with chili, chicken, and lettuce. Almond butter for fat.

Lunch: 6 meat chili, side salad with romaine, iceberg, carrots, lettuce, onion, and kalamata olives. olive oil and balsamic dressing.

Dinner: Dill chicken breast on a bed of romaine with kalamata olives. Olive oil and hot sauce dressing.


Snack: frozen mango (1/2 cup right after dinner)



Exercise Log: none




Day 173 COMPLETE



No comments:

Post a Comment