Thursday, December 17, 2015


IW360 Day 48 - 65 November 30th - Dec 16th



Info:
I don't like the mass updates, but I also don't like being behind. I also hate that I am highly UN-motivated right now. The sore back has killed my progress in the gym and I am in a holiday funk right now. Need to break out of it and get it together ASAP!

As I posted in my last update - I am looking for topics to cover, so let me know what you want to hear about! Updating my status is fun and all, but I really want to offer information for people that are on their own weight loss journey or something you might enjoy knowing more about.




Food Log:

Breakfast: Sautéed broccoli, snap peas, onion and grass fed ground beef


Lunch: Chicken wings - (unbreaded of course!) and an iceberg wedge salad


Dinner: Smoked oysters, turkey breast, broccoli, and a few olives - odd dinner was more like picking at different thing



Exercise Log:

Back has been good, now I need to find my motivation!



DAYS 48 - 65 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment