Monday, December 21, 2015

IW360 Day 66 Dec 17th



Info:
I'm going to change this up a bit, as I think that's part of the reason I am having such an issue updating this daily. I don't want to keep talking about myself over and over - that was cool the first year. I want to help all of you achieve your goals whether its weight loss, getting better at something, learning something knew....whatever it is. Helping others is what is motivating for me!
 
So going forward I am going to be adding information about a topic - this may not happen daily, it may even turn in to a few times a week thing, who knows at this point. If you don't like the changes, love the changes whatever it may be, leave me a comment so I know I am doing something right, or wrong!
 
I will continue on my Whole360 journey, but instead of a meal by meal, workout by workout recap of what I've done, I will simply have the red "Day XX COMPLETE" if I was successful for the day, and if I slipped up I will tell you about it. 
 
I do still owe the readers of this blog (all 4 of you LOL) a few more recipes, and I will work harder to get those posted!
 
Thanks for reading!
Whole360 is evolving!





DAYS 66 COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment